Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Accept Love's Invitation

I Accept Love's Invitation

willingly allowing my thoughts
to be blessed
even those that frighten me
even those that sicken me
even those that seem so unwanted
even those that bore me to tears
all thoughts i allow to have their sway
without controlling attempts to hide them away
I give them to you,Love, and
gently ask to have them washed
of all disguise
sending them back to me
to brighten up my eyes

michael



COME BE WITH ME

I await you on the lovely park bench

that sits outside of time…

it abides in a perfect garden

full of children, flowers

lovers and friends…

I am always sitting there

waiting for you to

come and be with me…

all it takes is a thought…

simply a thought to come

and join with me

and bless creation…

this is what I do from this

magical place

where love abides…

I bless creation…

for I KNOW it is already

abiding in the perfection

of loves perfect now…

when you meet me here

I will place a part of my heart

within you…

from that place

I will continue to whisper to you

no matter where you find yourself

to be…

I will speak to you of your “ worthiness”

to know this land where I abide…

this space that in truth is

“no place”

yet all of creation

can be seen from within it…

this is your true home…

to come and visit

is to allow my voice

to blend with yours…

to allow my heart of love

to expand into yours…

so

come this day

and sit with me

let us together

simply bless all of loves expressions

knowing they are all wrapped in the

petals of the lotus

no matter how they may appear…

for mind is free to create

whatever it wishes…

yes, you are free to think

whatever thoughts that you

believe to be true…

yet

I AM the thought adjuster

and I will lovingly and gently

bring your thoughts

into alignment with me…

with the one true and only thought…

~ there is only love ~

yet, it is your choice

to discover this truth

for your self….!!!

JESHUA BEN JOSEPH

thru

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

shantichristo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment